The Fine Print1. General Appointment Guidelines
* Treatment sessions are available for your convenience at your home or office, or on selected days at the Evergreen Office location.
* Initial session may last up to 2 hours, with subsequent sessions lasting around an hour.
* Initial session includes a comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and personalized Purposeful Motion® program so you can maintain your results on your own until your next session.
* Subsequent sessions consist of re-evaluation if needed, treatment, and additional Purposeful Motion® exercises so you can continue to build on your individualized program between sessions and maximize your results.
* Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing (no jeans or belts).
* Please have space available to set up a treatment table in your home or office.
* We will call or text to confirm your appointment about 24 hours in advance.
* Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to change your appointment.
2. Pre-paid Individual and Package Session Terms
* Once purchased, Pre-paid Individual and Package Sessions are non-refundable, but may be re-scheduled or transferred with 24 hours notice.
* Package Sessions purchased by one person are transferable to other individuals at the discretion of the purchaser.
* Pre-paid Individual and Package Sessions do not expire - you may take as long as you like to use them, or transfer them to another individual if desired.
* Two or more consecutive sessions at the same location on the same day are eligible for a $25 discount off the single session rate of $150 for each session.
3. Refund Policy
* In the unlikely event you are not fully satisfied with the results of your session, we will work with you to meet your expectations. Individual sessions are 100% refundable if necessary.
* Pre-paid Package Sessions are non-refundable, but may be re-scheduled or transferred to another individual with 24 hours notice.
4. Cancellation Policy
* Due to the logistics involved with offering clients the convenience of having on-site home and office visits, 24 hours notice is appreciated if you need to change or cancel your appointment time.
* Please contact us as soon as possible about changes to your appointment or if you are running late, so we may accommodate your needs and provide you with the individualized attention you deserve.
5. Late Arrival Policy (for Evergreen Office Sessions Only)
* Please plan to arrive for your scheduled session about 15 minutes early, and let us know as soon as possible if you are running late.
* Please be aware that scheduled office sessions that begin late due to late arrivals may be shortened to accommodate other scheduled clients.